- With Japan’s population decline, a labor-intensive Japanese construction industry is facing a labor shortage.
- Japanese construction companies are looking at augmented reality (AR) to eliminate labor waste.
- The Japanese construction industry has an opportunity to convert labor shortage problem into fuel for AR technology advancement.
Continue reading “Tech In Japan: Augmented Reality Keeps Construction Industry Focused On Cutting Once”
- Virtual Reality (VR) is extending beyond visual and audio.
- Video game industry development of smell VR might benefit from commercialization in physical retail and e-commerce.
- There are a couple of investable companies with smell VR technology that should be followed.
Continue reading “Tech In Japan: Stop And Smell The (Virtual) Roses”
- Panasonic is exploring what the next generation of homes and communities look like.
- Logistical integration, sharing, and communication play a major role.
- Investors can gain from innovations produced out of Japanese population problems.
Continue reading “Tech In Japan: Panasonic’s Next Gen Home And Community”
- The IoT movement has inspired a couple Japanese companies to take your toilet to the cloud.
- Early detection and preventive care has become the name of the game in the healthcare industry.
- Japanese toilets will save Americans a lot of money, if Americans would open up to bidets.
Continue reading “Tech In Japan: Take Your Toilet To The Cloud”
- This post covers the updated Google Sheet for Global Stocks, the original post can be found here.
- The updated sheet provides the ability to have a “base currency value” for global stocks.
- Enjoy! (version 2)
Continue reading “Google Sheet for Global Stocks (Version 2)”
- Introduction to a Google Sheet file that can pull stock price information on global tickers.
- Description on how to use or modify the file to suit your needs.
Continue reading “Google Sheet for Global Stocks”