- Shoei has a 50% global share in premium motorcycle helmets.
- Made in Japan focus makes the company sensitive to currency fluctuations.
- Key growth areas are in China/SE Asia and US.
Continue reading “Idea: 50% Global Share In Premium Motorcycle Helmets – Shoei (TYO: 7839)”
- First world Asian countries are not particularly crazy about pets.
- That said, more Japanese pets are getting their insurance cards.
- Anicom holds a 60% market share in a Japanese pet insurance industry that’s seen double digit growth over the past several years (at least).
Continue reading “Idea: 60% market share in high growth Japan pet insurance industry – Anicom Holdings (TYO: 8715)”
- Who is cleaning up after Takata’s airbag recall mess?
- “The Daicel Way” is the chemical industry equivalent of the Toyota Production System.
- Daicel trades at a discount relative to its peers, despite its industry-leading operations.
Continue reading “4202: Daicel Corporation’s Industry Leading Operations Paves Way for Long-Term Stability”