- Nihon Decoluxe’s (NGO: 7950) story is profitable, but as boring as it gets.
- Revenues have only slightly increased over the past 10 years while EBIT delivered 20% CAGR.
- At 0.37x EV/EBIT and a 3.5+% dividend yield, it’s hard to go wrong with Nihon Decoluxe.
Continue reading “Quick Idea: 101% NCAV With 3.5+% Dividend Yield On Consistent Performance – Nihon Decoluxe (NGO: 7950)”
- What would a bottom-up approach to intrinsic value look like?
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs helps us develop a better understanding of value.
- What are some of the characteristics of value and how does it relate to investing?
Continue reading “Thoughts on Value”