- Japanese construction companies flood value-focused quantitative screens.
- Japanese construction doesn’t necessarily transfer well in other regions.
- My avoidance of Japanese construction is simply a decision heuristic, not a suggestion that everybody should avoid Japanese construction.
Continue reading “Why I Don’t Invest In Japanese Construction”
- What would a bottom-up approach to intrinsic value look like?
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs helps us develop a better understanding of value.
- What are some of the characteristics of value and how does it relate to investing?
Continue reading “Thoughts on Value”