- Quick update on my trip to Fukuoka.
- New and improved Google Sheet for Global Stocks!
- With the functions explained in this article, you can import various data from various sites.
Continue reading “Google Sheets For Global Stocks (Version 3)”
- With Japan’s population decline, a labor-intensive Japanese construction industry is facing a labor shortage.
- Japanese construction companies are looking at augmented reality (AR) to eliminate labor waste.
- The Japanese construction industry has an opportunity to convert labor shortage problem into fuel for AR technology advancement.
Continue reading “Tech In Japan: Augmented Reality Keeps Construction Industry Focused On Cutting Once”
- Virtual Reality (VR) is extending beyond visual and audio.
- Video game industry development of smell VR might benefit from commercialization in physical retail and e-commerce.
- There are a couple of investable companies with smell VR technology that should be followed.
Continue reading “Tech In Japan: Stop And Smell The (Virtual) Roses”
- Panasonic is exploring what the next generation of homes and communities look like.
- Logistical integration, sharing, and communication play a major role.
- Investors can gain from innovations produced out of Japanese population problems.
Continue reading “Tech In Japan: Panasonic’s Next Gen Home And Community”
- The IoT movement has inspired a couple Japanese companies to take your toilet to the cloud.
- Early detection and preventive care has become the name of the game in the healthcare industry.
- Japanese toilets will save Americans a lot of money, if Americans would open up to bidets.
Continue reading “Tech In Japan: Take Your Toilet To The Cloud”
- This post covers the updated Google Sheet for Global Stocks, the original post can be found here.
- The updated sheet provides the ability to have a “base currency value” for global stocks.
- Enjoy! (version 2)
Continue reading “Google Sheet for Global Stocks (Version 2)”
- Introduction to a Google Sheet file that can pull stock price information on global tickers.
- Description on how to use or modify the file to suit your needs.
Continue reading “Google Sheet for Global Stocks”
At this point exploring our site you’ve probably seen a lot of nice verbose rhetoric with plenty of adjectives describing how attractive we think Japanese stocks are. If you are as skeptical as I am though, you’d think that’s a load of BS until we substantiate it with some data and logical arguments.
We did introduce an argument in our first article and About page where we said there is no natural buyer for Japanese stocks, but until now, that’s been about it. Not very compelling. This article will attempt to introduce the case for Japan.
Continue reading “The Opportunity in Japan”
Brian here. This being our first post, I want to cover a few basic things:
- What is Kenkyo Investing?
- Why are we doing it?
- Who are we?
We’ve included a lot of this information in the “About” section on the site, but I’ll go into a bit more detail here.
Continue reading “Welcome!”