- This post covers the updated Google Sheet for Global Stocks, the original post can be found here.
- The updated sheet provides the ability to have a “base currency value” for global stocks.
- Enjoy! (version 2)
Continue reading “Google Sheet for Global Stocks (Version 2)”
- Introduction to a Google Sheet file that can pull stock price information on global tickers.
- Description on how to use or modify the file to suit your needs.
Continue reading “Google Sheet for Global Stocks”
- Focus on parts and service business likely to drive high margin revenue over the long-haul.
- Healthy balance sheet provides for stability during difficult times.
- Daihatsu Diesel has remained stable and profitable despite increased competitive pressure from Chinese and South Korean companies.
Continue reading “6023: Daihatsu Diesel Looks Like a Buy Amid Turmoil in Shipping Industry”
- Who is cleaning up after Takata’s airbag recall mess?
- “The Daicel Way” is the chemical industry equivalent of the Toyota Production System.
- Daicel trades at a discount relative to its peers, despite its industry-leading operations.
Continue reading “4202: Daicel Corporation’s Industry Leading Operations Paves Way for Long-Term Stability”
- JP Holdings operates the largest chain of day care centers in Japan
- Macro tailwinds support further growth of JP Holdings
- Japan’s birthrate problem may be a function of insufficient childcare infrastructure.
Continue reading “2749: JP Holdings Well Positioned For Long-Term Growth”
At this point exploring our site you’ve probably seen a lot of nice verbose rhetoric with plenty of adjectives describing how attractive we think Japanese stocks are. If you are as skeptical as I am though, you’d think that’s a load of BS until we substantiate it with some data and logical arguments.
We did introduce an argument in our first article and About page where we said there is no natural buyer for Japanese stocks, but until now, that’s been about it. Not very compelling. This article will attempt to introduce the case for Japan.
Continue reading “The Opportunity in Japan”
Brian here. This being our first post, I want to cover a few basic things:
- What is Kenkyo Investing?
- Why are we doing it?
- Who are we?
We’ve included a lot of this information in the “About” section on the site, but I’ll go into a bit more detail here.
Continue reading “Welcome!”