- I had the opportunity to spend a whole week with a Japanese executive chef.
- Through his work and careful explanation, the chef shared insights on thriving in the food industry.
- The chef’s approach largely incorporated the concept of intrinsic value, a core concept used in value investing.
Continue reading “Progress, Not Perfection – Lessons From A Japanese Executive Chef”
- Focus on parts and service business likely to drive high margin revenue over the long-haul.
- Healthy balance sheet provides for stability during difficult times.
- Daihatsu Diesel has remained stable and profitable despite increased competitive pressure from Chinese and South Korean companies.
Continue reading “6023: Daihatsu Diesel Looks Like a Buy Amid Turmoil in Shipping Industry”