- I had the opportunity to spend a whole week with a Japanese executive chef.
- Through his work and careful explanation, the chef shared insights on thriving in the food industry.
- The chef’s approach largely incorporated the concept of intrinsic value, a core concept used in value investing.
Continue reading “Progress, Not Perfection – Lessons From A Japanese Executive Chef”
- What would a bottom-up approach to intrinsic value look like?
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs helps us develop a better understanding of value.
- What are some of the characteristics of value and how does it relate to investing?
Continue reading “Thoughts on Value”