- Rinnai (TYO: 5947) leads the Japanese water heater market with a 40% market share.
- However, Rinnai’s Japan share is not the story. Growth outside of Japan has rapidly gained traction over the past few years – particularly in China and the US.
- As infrastructure in ASEAN countries develop, we can expect Rinnai’s ASEAN revenues to grow as well.
Continue reading “Quick Idea: Japan’s Leading Tankless Water Heater Company With Growth In China & USA – Rinnai (TYO: 5947)”
- Self-driving cars and camera systems are a thing now, and camera systems are replacing automotive mirrors.
- With increased competition, the future is tough but not impossible for Murakami Kaimeido, which holds a 40% domestic and 7% global share in automotive rearview mirrors.
- Murakami’s business performance and price metrics may paint a compelling picture for some investors.
Continue reading “Idea: 40% Domestic Share In Automotive Rearview Mirrors – Murakami Kaimeido (TYO: 7292)”
- Over the past decade, inventory levels have greatly increased, resulting in a drag in capital efficiency.
- Investing in Takisawa at today’s price entails betting on management to quickly improve operational efficiency while assuming higher capital spending in the automotive industry.
- Overall, Takisawa is technologically competent, but with a few operational problems. With all the pros and cons in mind, Takisawa Machine Tool is worth considering at 114 Yen per share (vs. today’s 177 yen per share).
Continue reading “6121: Takisawa Machine Tool”