- Capcom (TYO: 9697) is just getting started with digital distribution.
- With strong Intellectual Property (IP) like Street Fighter and Resident Evil, Capcom is well grounded.
- If you missed the Activision and/or Electronic Arts digital distribution wave, you might want to consider looking at Capcom.
Continue reading “Idea: An Alternative To Activision Or Electronic Arts – Capcom (TYO: 9697)”
- Japan’s top condom maker, Okamoto (TYO: 5122) is about more than just condoms.
- Okamoto’s active share buybacks that precede Japan’s push for corporate governance reform is particularly encouraging.
- Thanks in part to the buybacks, per share metrics look appealing with 10-year revenue CAGR of 3% and EBIT CAGR of 20%.
Continue reading “Japan’s Leading Condom Manufacturer Protects Other Things Too – Okamoto (TYO: 5122)”
- Shoei has a 50% global share in premium motorcycle helmets.
- Made in Japan focus makes the company sensitive to currency fluctuations.
- Key growth areas are in China/SE Asia and US.
Continue reading “Idea: 50% Global Share In Premium Motorcycle Helmets – Shoei (TYO: 7839)”
- First world Asian countries are not particularly crazy about pets.
- That said, more Japanese pets are getting their insurance cards.
- Anicom holds a 60% market share in a Japanese pet insurance industry that’s seen double digit growth over the past several years (at least).
Continue reading “Idea: 60% market share in high growth Japan pet insurance industry – Anicom Holdings (TYO: 8715)”
- Who is cleaning up after Takata’s airbag recall mess?
- “The Daicel Way” is the chemical industry equivalent of the Toyota Production System.
- Daicel trades at a discount relative to its peers, despite its industry-leading operations.
Continue reading “4202: Daicel Corporation’s Industry Leading Operations Paves Way for Long-Term Stability”