- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (TSE: 7011) has faced strong headwinds in recent years.
- Like many of the Japanese Keiretsus (business groups), the Mitsubishi Keiretsu has been known to help one another out during difficult times.
- It seems the Keiretsu structure is changing as Mitsubishi Heavy didn’t get the helping hand it was looking for.
Continue reading “Keiretsu Safe Haven Fading For Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (TSE: 7011)”
- Focus on parts and service business likely to drive high margin revenue over the long-haul.
- Healthy balance sheet provides for stability during difficult times.
- Daihatsu Diesel has remained stable and profitable despite increased competitive pressure from Chinese and South Korean companies.
Continue reading “6023: Daihatsu Diesel Looks Like a Buy Amid Turmoil in Shipping Industry”