- Weathernews is one of the world’s largest private weather data service.
- After its start in Ocean route planning, Weathernews now offers consulting and data services to airlines, railroads, TV stations, consumers, and many other areas.
- Leveraging its healthy ROIC performance, Weathernews is exploring different avenues for market and service offering expansion.
Continue reading “Idea: Consistent 60+% Greenblatt ROIC For… Weather Data? – Weathernews (TYO: 4825)”
- Rinnai (TYO: 5947) leads the Japanese water heater market with a 40% market share.
- However, Rinnai’s Japan share is not the story. Growth outside of Japan has rapidly gained traction over the past few years – particularly in China and the US.
- As infrastructure in ASEAN countries develop, we can expect Rinnai’s ASEAN revenues to grow as well.
Continue reading “Quick Idea: Japan’s Leading Tankless Water Heater Company With Growth In China & USA – Rinnai (TYO: 5947)”