- Hokuyaku Takeyama Holdings (SSE: 3055) trades at a discount (negative Enterprise Value!) relative to industry peers despite comparable business performance.
- Unfortunately, the company is out of reach for many investors as it trades on the Sapporo Stock Exchange.
- Investors serious about Japanese small caps ought to consider opening a brokerage account with one of Japan’s major securities companies that can trade securities on smaller exchanges or in the “green sheet” market (Japanese OTC).
Continue reading “This Drug Wholesaler Looks Attractive If You Can Get Your Hands On It – SSE: 3055 Hokuyaku Takeyama Holdings”
- Drug stores are entering convenience territory, offering goods typically available at convenience stores.
- Convenience chains are fighting back by slowly working into the more regulated OTC drug market, mostly through partnerships with drug and pharmacy chains.
- The distinguishing characteristics of the convenience, drug store, and pharmacy industry are less apparent now.
Continue reading “Drug Stores Inconveniencing 7-Eleven”